What can I view on my Admin Dashboard?
The Overview section of the Dashboard provides you with high-level performance and engagement stats.
The top stats panel includes:
- Active Users (Today)
- How many users were active today? "Active" includes signing-in, or completing an action such as taking a quiz or replying to a discussion post.
- Active Users (30-days)
- Same as above, but how many users were active over the last 30-day period?
- Total Users
- How many users accounts exist in the system right now? Note, this does not include admin users.
- Quizzes Completed (Total)
- How many quizzes have your users completed in total? Note, this does not take into consideration quiz completions by deleted users or for deleted quizzes.
- Avg. Session Length
- On average, how many minutes/seconds do your users spend per session?
The results activity line-chart shows the last 30-days of quiz result activity separated by pass/fail.
The knowledge gain section shows averaged performance metrics across all users and quizzes. This formula lets you quickly see how much your users knowledge is increasing.
- Avg. Latest Correct % is the average of every user's most recent score.
- Avg. First Correct % is the average of every user's first score.
- Knowledge Delta is the average latest correct percentage minus the average first correct percentage.
- Knowledge Gain is a percentage change calculation of the average first and average latest correct percentages.
Difficult Question (Top Five)
This shows the top 5 questions where the majority of users answered incorrectly. You can click on the question to view the questions' profile.